Sorry for my extreme delay for putting the CCF retreat picts. up (yeah, I’m getting lazy these days…) Definitely I had a lot of fun with all of you, and felt so excited about my brother getting baptized. This is the BEST CCF retreat ever!!! (again? yes, it’s getting better and better each year)
Picts. were taken on Saturday only (the day that I stayed)
NOT all the picts. are posted here, so if you want some more scenary pict. (I have some of them on reserve, hehe), please let me know
1. Overall scenary of Lake Lopez
2. Closer look to the lake
3. The “new-borns”: (from left: Michelle K., Connie, Tom, Justin (my bro.), and Simon)
4. Our dedicated brother Kirk was videotaping the baptismal process.
5. Our professional photographer Vincent was ready to take a good shot at…?
6. Tom was affirming Paster Yau’s questions and getting ready to be baptized
7. Connie was affirming Paster Yau’s questions and getting ready to be baptized
8. Justin was (shaking) and affirming Paster Yau’s questions and getting ready to be baptized
9. Simon was affirming Paster Yau’s questions and gettting ready to be baptized
13.Look at our line of cars… Let’s count how many cars we drove to there..
14.The circle of tents (missing two or three in this pict)
15.Shady area nearby the lake (good place for naps – for sunny days only)
16.Nature scene right next to our campfire site
17.A group of us were waiting to have some fun
18.What were they discussing right next to the bathrooms?
More picts. will be uploaded soon… Thanks for your patience